The tea of choice by Chinese Emperors, this premium quality regal class of tea is the most prized & esteemed of all teas. It is the least processed of all teas from the Camellia Sinensis plant, so naturally contains remarkably high amounts of antioxidants with just a dash of caffeine.
This premium tea variety is one of the rarest, the leaves being hand-picked unconventionally early & only at one time of year, making it beautifully rare. Gorgeously light & smooth it refrains from producing any bitter astringency, so you can even re-use the leaves up to three times! …wicked!
White tea is best enjoyed as is. Sweeten with sugar or honey if desired. Like green tea the leaves of white tea are exquisitely delicate so 80-degree water temperature is imperative. Due to the exceptionally superior quality of white tea, most varieties can be re-infused up to 3 times. How’s that for value?!
Elegantly refined, white tea is the utmost delicate & elusive of all tea varieties. With sweetly tender & light earthy notes, it is tea in all its purest beauty.
The Good Stuff…
- White tea has profound power against cancer causing cells.
- By thinning the blood, lowering blood pressure, and reducing cholesterol, white tea protects the heart and the entire circulatory system.
- Studies have found that people who drank tea regularly had greater bone density and strength than non-drinkers. White tea may also have beneficial effects for sufferers of arthritis and osteoporosis.
- White tea is a natural killer of bacteria and viruses. The antioxidants so abundant in white tea tone the entire immune system, providing protection against a variety of invaders and a wide range of diseases.
- White tea contains fluoride and other nutrients, which keeps the teeth strong and healthy. It also kills the bacteria, which causes plaque, tooth decay, and bad breath.
- Drinking white tea promotes healthy and radiant skin.
- White tea is jam packed full of compounds called L-theanine’s which have been shown to reduce mental and physical stress by increasing the serotonin & dopamine levels in the brain. This makes White tea perfect for stress reduction and managing depression.